A bit of statistics:
The volume of beer produced in the world each year is approximately 2,000 million hectoliters. And while it is true that we traditionally associate Germany with the consumption of this alcoholic beverage, this country is not the main beer producer in the world. global. This position is occupied by China, with an annual production of more than 376.5 million hectoliters and the award of having the most valuable beer brand in the global market goes to the United States with Budweiser, valued at almost 16,200 million dollars.
In Europe yes, the leadership of the German industry is evident, with a production that exceeds by more than 50 million the other two large European producers: Poland and Spain.
It is an area where e-commerce still has a lot of room to grow and develop.
Best selling beers:
Now yes, and as the title of the note offers, we are going to concentrate on listing which are the 10 best-selling beers in the United States according to Amazon.
- Athletic Brewing Company Craft – Cerveza sin alcohol: Built for Cold Weather: Deep, rich and complex malt flavors and aromas rule this brew with notes of chocolate, plums, tobacco and coffee with a soft mellow finish. All Out is perfectly paired with desserts, braised meats, and dried fruits. Brew Without Compromise: You shouldn’t have to sacrifice your ability to be at your best to enjoy a great brew so we created an innovative lineup of refreshing, NA craft brews. Clean, Natural Ingredients: Whenever possible, we source local, pure, all-natural ingredients. All Out is made with water, organic Vienna malt, malted barley, oats, wheat, hops, and yeast. That’s it. Non-GMO, low carb, 90 calories, and no fat. Pioneering A Craft Brew Revolution: We have a passion for living a healthy lifestyle, but also for great brews. We set out to get both. After a few years and hundreds of recipes later, Athletic Brewing Company was born – the first brewery and tap room fully devoted to the production of NA craft brews in the US. We plan to offer more variety of NA brews than the world has ever known using our intricate brewing process that results in a great tasting high-quality finished beverage.
- BrewDog Paquete mixto de 24 sin alcohol: NON-ALCOHOLIC: featuring our robust Punk IPA, Elvis, Hazy IPA, and our Nanny state Golden Ale Sall the spiky, hoppy taste you look for in a traditional IPA. GREAT TASTE: Uniquely crafted to explode with tropical flavor and grassy aromas. THE PROCESS: BrewDog undergoes a micro fermentation process that feeds the yeast precisely to the point of alcohol creation, but no further. LOW CALORIES: Our brews leave behind the excess calories while you’re at it
- Twang Sal de cerveza saborizada: Lemon-Lime Flavored Beer Salt: The tangy combination of lemon & lime with salt adds a tasty twist to the drinking experience. Try it with Mexican & American lagers, tequila, margaritas, or a malt beverage. Portable Flavor & Fun: Inspired by the Latino tradition of adding citrus & salt to beer. Sprinkle our beer salt onto your bottle, can or mug & take the pocket-sized mini beer bottle with you anywhere! Add Excitement to Any Beer: It’s especially great on Domestic Lagers, Mexican Imports & Belgian-style wheat beers. Simply add a dash of Beer Salt to the top of your beer, then lick, drink & repeat!
- Beck ‘s:
- Light, golden colored non-alcoholic malt beverage with aroma notes of European hops and rich malt. The taste is clean and crisp with a nice hop finish. The #1 non-alcoholic European import in America. Enjoy the refreshing Becks’s Non-Alcoholic beer taste you love on any occasion. Beck’s Non-Alcoholic pairs well with feta cheese or tuna salad.
- Coors Light: Crisp, clean and refreshing American style light beer with a 4.2% ABV. Light lager beer with a light body, malty notes and low bitterness. American beer with 102 calories and 5 g of carbs per 12 fl oz serving. A great party beer crafted with pure water, lager yeast, two-row barley malt and four different hop varieties
- Stella Artois: Premium blonde lager beer imported from Belgium. Full of well-balanced malt sweetness, crisp hop bitterness and a soft dry finish. Made with light barley malt, and Tomahawk and Saaz hops. 5.0% ABV per serving
- Pabst Blue Ribbon: 144 calories per serving Established in Milwaukee in 1844, this is the original Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Nature’s choicest products provide its prized flavor. Only the finest of hops and grains are used. Selected as America’s Best in 1893. 4.74% ABV
- Bundaberg Ginger Beer: Perfect for weekend adventures, a lunchtime treat or to mix your favorite cocktail, the Bundaberg Ginger Beer can is the convenient way to enjoy the brew you love. Crafted using homegrown Aussie ginger, including ginger from our very own farm. Our Master Brewers craft brew over 3 days to our traditional family recipe; the same we’ve used for 4 generationsReal Australian Ginger – Brewed over 3 days – Australian family owned – Best enjoyed chilled
- Buckler Non-alcoholic Beer Brewed in Holland: Non-Alcohol Beer
- Q Mixers Premium Ginger Beer: BOLD, AUTHENTIC FLAVOR: Spicier, less sweet, and more carbonated than other ginger beers. REAL INGREDIENTS: Made with organic agave and lots of real ginger. ALL NATURAL: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No artificial flavors or preservatives. REFRESHING: More carbonation so your favorite drink stays fizzier longer. CERTIFIED NON-GMO and Kosher
Why are they the best sellers?
In my opinion, these beers are the most sold by Amazon in the United States because the consumer palate is more traditional and inclined towards light beers and has not yet opened up to the new trends in craft beers, but like in other latitudes it is a matter of time for this trend to prevail.
Undoubtedly, the price gap between industrial and craft beers does not help the growth of the market share of the latter. In addition to this, increases in the prices of inputs may delay this growth that has already occurred in many other countries.